This is always a fun activity to the younger set.Â Lacing cards introduces early sewing skills to preschoolers.
Print your choice of The Little White Duck, a mouse, a frog, a snake, or a bug here; laminate and punch holes and turn your little one loose with plastic lacing or yarn and a plastic yarn needle (or just tape the end of the yarn into a point to make lacing easier).
- Free printable – Even More Lacing Cards!
- Free Printable – You Rock Valentine!
- Free Printable – Christmas Recipe Cards
- Free Game of Bowling – Printable Valentine’s Day Cards
- The Princess and The Frog Free Printables!